We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information from unauthorized disclosure.
– In order to use this service, all Users will need to submit certain personal information such as their email address, name, address, telephone number.
– The personal information that Users provide will only be used in connection with the Services offered by Taka Taka, to communicate with Users in relation to the Services or to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities. Taka Taka reserves the right to use data (on an anonymous basis) in relation to Users’ use of the Services for marketing purposes.
– Unless expressly authorised to do so by the relevant User, Taka Taka will not disclose any User’s personal information to any third party except where the disclosure relates to the purposes for which the information was collected.
– Users may request at any time to see the personal information that Taka Taka holds on their behalf or to correct or update any personal information (to the extent that Users are unable to do so on the Website).
– Users may download their personal data via the users account profile page. This page will produce a csv file that includes all relevant data.
Where we process User information, we retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (as mentioned in our terms). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
– Users may request their account be deleted at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting account deletion or by going to the users profile page and selecting delete account. This will notify the system admin that you have requested your account be deleted and will be actioned by no later than 30days.
– Taka Taka will securely store Users’ personal information in UK or in any other country, data is stored on third party servers
– Taka Taka may hold Users personal information both before and after the cancellation of each User’s account, but only for as long as Taka Taka is lawfully entitled to do so. After this time has lapsed this information is anonymise and user personal info is deleted